Monday, April 25, 2011

Hello Stupider Ways to Exercise!

uhhhWhattup dumbass exercises?! I feel the need to apologize to my fellow gym goers; I was wrong, there actually are dumber ways to work out that have been omitted in my previous posts. My apologies, I didn't mean to leave out your oh so inspiring ways of stimulating your guyceps while looking like a complete tool.

Did you know that now you can stand on gym machinery to lift weights instead of the conventional sitting method. When you see, say, a seated shoulder press machine, feel free to stand on it and perform shrugs while dirtying the seat and looking like an idiot.

What happened to standard barbell shrugs? Do they not look creative enough? Why does it seem that the more atrocious you look performing a particular exercise, the more effective people think it is? I'm sorry to say that is not true.

Squat - 370 5x5
Press - 148 5x5
Deadlift - 370 1x5

No comments:

Post a Comment