Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday

Pretty soon I'll be changing things up a bit; squatting 400 pounds for volume on Monday is starting to become borderline psycho. I can do it for now, but pretty soon I'll need to work on something different in terms of programming.

I've been told (from reputable sources) that dropping volume a bit and only increasing once a month while increasing intensity every week should be enough to drive adaptation and keep progress going. Not bad, I'll do it.

Since my gym is so garbage that they only have one squat rack, I had to share this morning. It was a nightmare. Especially since the guy was so much taller than me and kept racking the bar up high and I'd have to go on my toes to reach it. Moron. We're not all 8 feet tall.

Curls - 3x10
Wrist curls - 3x10
Tri-pulldowns - Kept going till new muscles appeared
Bench (incline, flat and decline) - 3x20
Treadmill - 2 hours
AbzZz - 800 situps in 4 minutes

What actually happened:
Squat - 300 2x5
Bench - 210 3x5 (felt easier for some reason. MUSCLES!)

Food - all that is in my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment