Monday, May 23, 2011

Hair Fluffing

The first though that goes through my mind on Monday mornings when I wake up is, Is this really worth it? Why the hell am I getting up so early to go put myself through so much. By the time I leave the house though I'm feeling much more energetic and ready to destroy that weight.

By the time I'm done my first set of squats, I'm usually think to myself, Is this really worth it? Why the hell am I even bothering to put myself through so much. It's by the time I'm done squatting that I think, that was good, I just proved I can lift 390 pounds 25 times. Good stuff brah!

I also reached the 4 plate mark on deadlifts which felt good.

I saw some guy fix his hair in that fluffing it sort of way before he started squatting on the Smith machine. At that moment I gave up on humanity.

Squat - 390 8x3
Press - 160 8x3
Deadlift - 395 1x5

Ballin!

No comments:

Post a Comment