Saturday, August 27, 2011

Straps

I got straps last week. I just figured I'd try them out and see how I like the feel of pulling with them.. I don't know, maybe they're not for me.. Either I wasn't using them right, or I just didn't feel much of a difference. Maybe I don't need them yet, who knows.

One other thing. It's not okay to wear a dress shirt to the gym, even if you forgot your gym shirt. Either miss your work out or go home and get a shirt. Especially if you're going to wear the dress shirt half buttoned down almost making it look intentional.

I did some cardio today. I'm glad to say my cardio hasn't suffered much even though I haven't done any in months.

Squat - 445 Worked up to a single
Press - 207.5 Two singles. These are getting easier; a few weeks ago I couldn't even lift this for 1 rep.
Deadlift - 395 1x5 - Not bad, but didn't benefit much from the straps.

I'm definitely enjoying the new set up.. Yeah waking up early one extra day in the week sucks, but if it gives me more time to do everything right then that's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment