Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Gym G.I. Joe

Lifting went pretty well today. I had the entire weight room to myself which was nice for a change. Last week while doing power cleans some guy walked right into the bar mid-lift thinking he was G.I. Joe or something, then walked it off like it was nothing. Oh and he didn't even apologize. That's typical gym-machoness for you.

I'm gonna try doing something this week called 'not missing my reps'... we'll see how that goes. Intensity days have been slowly getting worse. I've gone from 1 set of 5 reps to 3 singles to 2 singles. Not sure why, but I'll see how this Friday goes and adjust. Maybe the weight is too high, or maybe the gap between my Monday and Friday lifts is too big.

I'm happy I got my presses in this week. I stopped at the third set 2 weeks ago when I was pressing last, so that says something.

Squat - 370 8x3
Press - 175 8x3
Deadlift - 385 1x5

No comments:

Post a Comment