Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday

I think I'm getting to the point where I need to change things up, and quick. The week off did me good, but I can see more missed reps coming soon. It might even be as simple as needing to train in a different gym, just for a change in scenery and also cos the equipment at my gym sucks. My dog was also chewing her bone really loudly last night, and that kept me up for a while, so I'm blaming it on sleep today.

What kind of gym plays two songs at the same time? Like two actual songs, playing at the same time through the same sound system. The gym I go to decided that would be a good idea to do today. It sounded like a really, REALLY bad mix, at some point it was Grenade by Bruno Mars playing over some Eurotrash dance beat and they were out of rhythm just enough to make it sound like a really bad attempt at mixing the two songs.

Squat - 365 5x5
Press - 170 Don't even want to talk about it
Deadlift - 375 1x5

No comments:

Post a Comment