Thursday, July 14, 2011

Getting Swole!

I think taking this week off was definitely a good idea for the following reasons 1) I got to sleep in everyday, 2) My CNS needed the break.. squatting and deadlifting in the same day for months on end is very taxing, 3) My drive to lift is coming back, and it was not a good idea because I paid the gym a week for nothing.. sad times.

I need to start cleaning up my diet a bit. Ever since I started working eating out became too easy. I remember when I would have 6 eggs for breakfast with oatmeal, peanut butter and a banana. What the hell was I thinking. I could maybe still do it now, I just wouldn't eat for days afterwards. I need to change things up a bit, if anyone has any fantastical breakfast ideas let me know. I'm thinking of something along the lines of: M&M's, milk, caramel sauce and McChickens.

My goal as of late is to raise a standard sized car off its back (or front) wheels. I haven't tried it or given it too much thought, but after reading that article I posted recently about the guy who lifted a car off of someone, I'd like to think if need be I could do the same.

Next week I'll start by dropping the weight 10% or so and work up from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment