Friday, June 3, 2011

Next Level Atrocity

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to go to another gym today. I hoped that this would be a new chance to see some new gym atrocities; and I was right. Oh. My. God.

1) When your legs look like my cutlery the last time I ate sushi, it's time to start working on them.

2) Those barbells with black plastic ends, shorter overall length, and that weigh half the standard weight have no place in a gym.

3) Weight plates that look like they were attacked by a bunch of hungry beavers leave you wondering how much they actually weigh. I'm sure I lifted a good amount less than I thought I did today because the plates all looked gnawed and chipped away.

4) Personal 'trainers' with less knowledge about exercise than my soda water bottle are more common than I thought.

5) Bandanas, ripped body-building shirts and pimping chains are not to be worn unless you're working out on Muscle Beach.

6) It's rude to stare. Plain and simple.

Squat - 435 1x3
Bench - 272.5 1x3
Clean - 174 5x3

Food - my famous chicken strips and tortellini. Hata'

No comments:

Post a Comment