Friday, June 10, 2011

200kg!!

Today was the first day I missed a rep; no biggie. I decided to try it again a single and got it. I took it a little bad when I missed it, but then I realized people miss reps all the time, it's normal.

I'll attribute this to one of three things: 1) I recently dropped volume weight down quite a bit, 2) I didn't eat/sleep/recover enough during the week, 3) I just didn't have a good gym session today. Or it's a combination of the three in a ratio of 12:10:8. I used science to figure that one out.

Squats - 200kg! or 440 pounds - 1x2; was going for three then missed the last rep. I wasn't happy at this point, so for my sanity I did a single and I was fine.

Press - 190 1x3 (hard; quite hard actually, but felt good)

Clean - 184 5x3 (I think I'm happy with the way these are progressing; a few technical fixes over the last month or so has helped a hundred fold). I remember trying my max for cleans about 2 months ago and getting to about 75 for one rep. That was before I worked on my form. I'm at 84 kilos now for 5x3 and they aren't feeling too hard at all. BALLIN!

What am I doing this weekend? Enjoying my new 46 inch LED TV. Don't be a hata'

No comments:

Post a Comment