Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday In The Jim

New PRs for yesterday

Squats 345 8x3 - I changed these up from a 5x5 scheme to basically make them a little easier since 5x5 is a recipe for disaster at higher weights, but overall volume would not change much. For anyone that passed grade 2 math yes, it ends up as 24 reps as opposed to 25, but the benefit of the ability to actually finish the workout outweighs the loss of one rep.

Bench 215 5x5 - Not as bad as I thought, although had a bit of muscle pain in my left elbow area but G.I. Joe'd my way through it.

Deadlift - 385 1x5. Damn. Straight.

I've always been much better at pulling, so it's no surprise that my deadlifts are my best exercise.

I think I'll make tacos tonight. If I do you'll have the pleasure of hearing my own reviews, and I might post up a picture, depends how they turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment