Friday, March 25, 2011

Gorillas and Lasagna

My favourite thing about going to the gym on Friday is that it's always empty in the morning. So I make the most of this and try to be as loud and reckless as possible, throwing weights across the room, javelin-launching the bars for fun and making gorilla noises while pushing through the last reps.

As explained in my last post, Friday is all about getting new PRs. With that said, these were today's:

Squat 385 1x5, will need to drop the weight a bit or the rep/set setup cos I wasn't happy with these.

Bench - 260, was meant to do a 1 rep max, but ended up doing 3. BOOYAH!

Clean - 135 5x3, dropped the weight a bit to work on technique and it helped, A LOT!

There was a nice HUGE lasagna waiting for me when I got home, at which point I was so hungry I didn't question what was in it. I just scooped up half and dumped it in my plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment