Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Kung Pao chicken. KUNG PAO. Chicken.

For reasons out of my control, I had to train in a different gym today and although it was slightly bigger, it was incredibly under-equipped. Not to my surprise, it was filled with personal trainers giving out bad advice, which confirmed my dislike hate of anything to do with the mainstream fitness industry.

The gym is not:
A coffee shop
A place to catch up with friends
A cat-walk
A place to wear t-shirts that cost over $50

Squats 270 2x5
Bench 187.5 3x5

Then I did some back extensions and good old pull ups for the guycepssss.

Last night I made Kung Pao chicken. KUNG PAO. Chicken. I think I chose the wrong path (bumness) in life, I should have considered chef school when people suggested it and I laughed it off oh so smugly. Lesson learnt; when someone tells you you're good at something, listen. It just might be your calling.

On the menu tonight at maison de Sharif is butter chicken and naan bread. Yes I'm going for an Asian theme this week in case you were wondering, it wasn't intentional, I have probably been influenced by my surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment