Saturday, November 12, 2011

Knee Pain. Yes!!!

I need to get used to this knee pain.. for some reason it seems I'm putting more strain on my knees than I used to. I definitely need to be working on technique at this point rather than focusing on numbers, which is hard to do given that I never have anyone to give me any feedback.

I found a new gym that's more catered to actually lifting weights than making a fashion statement or focusing on weight loss. Hopefully I'll run into some people that share similar interests as myself. I'm in the middle of redecorating my room (random fact of the day) - so I'm open to any suggestions.

I'll try to get a video next week of my really bad snatch and clean & jerk form.

Snatch - worked up to a single at 50kg
C&J - single at 95kg
Front squat - 90kg 2 reps

Foam rolling for 3 days straight beginning tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment