Friday, December 23, 2011

New Year

I never really believed in new year's resolutions, but I figured maybe since I just started a new style of lifting, I might as well set some goals and coincidentally, it's almost the start of a new year! ballin!

If people want to make progress in something I don't see why they should wait till the start of the new year to set their goals, which eventually they will forget about. If you want to do something, set a plan and do it. Anyway, enough pessimism, I'm not sure how well I'll stick to these goals, or how achievable they are, but we'll see in time.

I'd like to clean 3 plates and snatch 2 plates by the latter half of 2012.. it doesn't seem too unreasonable. I'm at 2 plates clean and 1 plate snatch right now, actually just over.

Today -
Snatch balance - 52.5kg 2x3
Muscle snatch + snatch + hang snatch - 60kg 4 sets
Pulls ups - 3 sets of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment